August 7, 2020 | Corina Patterson
After the successful Phase 1 reopening of the Wendover and Mooresville and the Phase 2 reopening of Cornelius and Wilkinson, we are pleased to announce the reopening of the Pineville ReStore on Thursday, August 6! The new store hours for the Pineville location will be Thursday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Additionally, Julia’s Cafe & Books is now open at 8 a.m.! Stop in the café to order a drink, grab a snack or a delicious lunch, and shop books Tues – Sat, from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. We continue to offer curbside pick-up by using the new mobile drink ordering option. As always our online book store is open 24/7!
We are grateful for the support you have shown us through shopping and donating!
Like many retailers in our area, we are following strict social distancing guidelines and enhanced cleaning protocols such as:
- Masks are required to enter the stores
- We are following all social distancing recommendations
- Family groups must stay together at all times
- We ask that customers “shop with a purpose,” and not linger in the stores for extended periods
- Carts, counters, payment processors, and other frequently touched areas will be cleaned every hour
- PPE will be worn by employees at all times when interacting with customers
- Cash will be accepted with exact change, but credit/debit cards are encouraged as there is a coin shortage in the U.S.
- Donations will be accepted (no linens, mattresses, or clothing) and cleaned according to CDC guidelines
- Upholstered and other soft goods (like outdoor cushions) will be cleaned according to CDC guidelines before being moved to sales floor
- Hard surface merchandise will be cleaned thoroughly before being moved to sales floor
We are most grateful for your support and ask for your patience as we navigate this new way of conducting business. We will continue to monitor and comply with the Governor’s recommendations for retail and will reopen more stores as opportunity allows.
Stay in the know!
Stay on top of the latest news, unique offerings and DIYs by signing up for the ReStore Rundown!